Can you add a "midi" tool in timeline ?

the second tab of Live, with timelines

Can you add a "midi" tool in timeline ?

Postby razortongue1 » 19 June 2012, 04:52

Hello, I was wondering if u can add a midi button to timeline. Where the button is placed it will disable midi signal until the area where the button ends, at that point the midi will then communicate again. This can be helpful in performing in live mode with live real time midi commands thru keyboards, drum triggers, and other midi instruments, while also using pre written scenes at other times. The goal would be to have more control, and NOT have the live real time midi notes and pre written scenes playing on top of each other. Right now i trigger live drums thru midi sending constand midi notes, but i also have my drummer playing to a timeline scene at other times in the same song, i want to use real time midi triggers to trigger lights but not when pre written scenes are being played in the time line, right now live midi commands from the drums and the pre written scenes play on top of one another. Thanks for considering it. Much respect. Sorry if i repeated myself its confusing to get across the point.
razortongue1

Return to TimeLine