ADJ - Pocket Pro

ask here the fixture profile you need for Editor

ADJ - Pocket Pro

Postby garslacour » 21 December 2017, 15:58

Bonjour est il possible d avoir l editor pour Adj Pocket Pro ?
Lien :
http://www.adj.com/pocket-pro
http://cdb-cdn.adj.com/ItemRelatedFiles ... et_pro.pdf
Merci par avance.
garslacour

Re: Adj Pocket Pro

Postby support » 25 December 2017, 18:10

C'est fait.
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Re: ADJ - Pocket Pro

Postby garslacour » 26 December 2017, 03:14

Merci du travail.
Par contre ou puis je trouvé le fichier ?
garslacour

Postby support » 26 December 2017, 18:47

The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Postby tonytone » 13 June 2018, 12:33

I'm also searching for how to use the ADJ Pocket pro with this software. I've tried to do it manually however I'm very new to DMX and could not get anything working. Please help if anyone has a profile for this fixture.

Many thanks
tonytone

Postby BartKrap » 13 June 2018, 12:48

tonytone wrote:I'm also searching for how to use the ADJ Pocket pro with this software. I've tried to do it manually however I'm very new to DMX and could not get anything working. Please help if anyone has a profile for this fixture.

Many thanks

Go to the following link:

http://download.thelightingcontroller.c ... or_Editor/
Head of lighting, lighting designer and lighting operater at De Zoom and Pinky's in Renesse and Ron van der Veen Entertainment.
BartKrap

Postby tonytone » 13 June 2018, 22:07

Excellent thank you. In the meantime I have connected some simpler lights to try and control however things are not working correctly and its annoying. Tried the fixtures with ADJ MyDMX and they work but I cant get them to work in QuickDMX. I have added a fixture, set the address on the light. Clicked on the steps tab and moved the sliders around however nothing. There is some communication if I click on the DMX (green) icon the light turns off. If I disable the DMX icon (red) the lights are on as though the light is on as if in sound to light mode and no DMX control is working.

I have tried 3 fixtures where none have worked :(
tonytone

Postby tonytone » 13 June 2018, 22:16

Ok I closed QuickDMX and reopened which did the trick! :)
tonytone

Postby tonytone » 26 June 2018, 21:30

I've got the pocket pro working now however I can imagine its going to take me ages to program them and could do with some programs for a few gigs I have coming up in the next few days. Would anyone know if there is anywhere to download any programs/scenes from please?

Thanks.
tonytone

Postby BartKrap » 27 June 2018, 08:12

tonytone wrote:I've got the pocket pro working now however I can imagine its going to take me ages to program them and could do with some programs for a few gigs I have coming up in the next few days. Would anyone know if there is anywhere to download any programs/scenes from please?

Thanks.

I don't have a pocket pro but I can give you my workflow which is quite fast for me.

1. Make sure you can turn on the lamp. I know it's basic but you can't imagine how often I missed that step and the lamps didn't turn on at the moment I wanted them.
2. Program movements and positions (use the generator for movements)
3. Program colours and gobo's.
4. Program effects like dimmer chases or whatever you come up with that you think might look cool.
Head of lighting, lighting designer and lighting operater at De Zoom and Pinky's in Renesse and Ron van der Veen Entertainment.
BartKrap

Next

Return to Fixture profile requirement for Editor