Users in the Netherlands?

post here other topics

Users in the Netherlands?

Postby LightningFM » 15 June 2018, 17:05

Hallo Netherlands!
Later this summer, in August, I'll be on holiday in Amsterdam with few friends for a week. Are there Sweetlight/ShowXpress users running the software in the area in August? I would like to see the software in operation live.
If you want let's get in touch :)
LightningFM

Re: Users in the Netherlands?

Postby BartKrap » 15 June 2018, 20:46

LightningFM wrote:Hallo Netherlands!
Later this summer, in August, I'll be on holiday in Amsterdam with few friends for a week. Are there Sweetlight/ShowXpress users running the software in the area in August? I would like to see the software in operation live.
If you want let's get in touch :)

I'm in Renesse if you want to come down there. It's about 1,5 hours of travel by car (unsure how much by train and bus).
It's in the bottom left of The Netherlands. Always happy to meet people who share the same passion.

Greets

Bart
Head of lighting, lighting designer and lighting operater at De Zoom and Pinky's in Renesse and Ron van der Veen Entertainment.
BartKrap

Postby LightningFM » 16 June 2018, 21:34

Hello Bart, thanks for the message :)

Unfortunately, it's quite improbable for my group to travel so far (we will rely on public transport there, and that should take more than 2:30 hours each way), I'm really sorry.
At this phase we haven't ruled it out completely yet, as we'd still like to visit the shoreline, but I think that places closer to Amsterdam will prevail, so a meeting it's very unlikely.

Anyway, thanks again! I am happy to meet people sharing the same interests as well!

Greetings,
Flavio
LightningFM

Postby BartKrap » 17 June 2018, 12:30

LightningFM wrote:Hello Bart, thanks for the message :)

Unfortunately, it's quite improbable for my group to travel so far (we will rely on public transport there, and that should take more than 2:30 hours each way), I'm really sorry.
At this phase we haven't ruled it out completely yet, as we'd still like to visit the shoreline, but I think that places closer to Amsterdam will prevail, so a meeting it's very unlikely.

Anyway, thanks again! I am happy to meet people sharing the same interests as well!

Greetings,
Flavio

No problem. Let me know if your plans happen to change, I'll make sure you'll get in for free (if there is an entrance fee at all) ;) .
I get that the travel is quite long. It's especially bad here since it's an island. Although we do have one of the modern world wonders here (search for "The Deltawerken") :D .

Most people like the city of Zandvoort to go to when they want to see the shoreline.

Anyways, have fun in the Netherlands, I hope you'll have a good time.

Greets

Bart
Head of lighting, lighting designer and lighting operater at De Zoom and Pinky's in Renesse and Ron van der Veen Entertainment.
BartKrap

Return to Other