Fresh Setup using Obey 70

post here other topics

Fresh Setup using Obey 70

Postby gator81 » 10 February 2013, 05:49

I have found a couple videos giving some basic information yet still I am a 50yr old man that the hair is getting grayer trying to figure this out. Any help or direction of videos that give good detailed information or even personal help is welcome. So here is what I am trying to do:
Use the Obey 70 to controll 4 Mini Moon led lights that have built in preset controlls for different colors and movements. I am thinking that the easiest would be to try and setup the first one and have the other 3 slave the movements. I am not having this setup to move to music but would like to have the ability to set different speeds, either by a slider, or just have another bank configured with the different speed. I am also trying to hook up in the chain a sweeper led, that i could configure.
I have proper cables, and will have everything to set the items up, but again i just have no clue to set the controll board to make everything work.

I am thinking that i will run cable from board to #1 then #16,#32,#48 (4 chauvet mini moons) to sweeper that i guess would be #64 and terminate the out if it dont have a terminater built in the device.

This is being setup for a car show to give you some idea of what is being done. The lights have their stands and everything to look really good. Now is just figuring out the control board..

thanks for any ideas or help.
gator81

Re: Fresh Setup using Obey 70

Postby jkarakuc » 24 March 2017, 13:52

Heya gator81!
Did you ever get this figured out??
I am trying to control 4ea L001 LED Magic Ball DMX Lights with my OBEY 70, and it's just not working...
They ONLY run as slaves, but I want to control them independently.

Any thoughts??
Jonny K-Tel
jkarakuc

Return to Other