Hard wire scene trigger

usb to dmx - internal calendar - remote controller sensor (2009 - 2019)

Hard wire scene trigger

Postby grunter375 » 12 November 2013, 09:46

I need to use a wall plate push button panel to trigger the scenes, I see the mini din is a trigger but how do I get 4 contacts to work with 18 buttons on the wall plate ?
grunter375

Re: Hard wire scene trigger

Postby grunter375 » 12 November 2013, 10:33

Thanks anway guys found it only does 4 scenes, anyone know of a controller that does say four or more scenes on a wall panel type plate (would be great to have midi activation) in new to what's out there as our wholesaler has a very limited range of consoles and no wall plate or recallers. So any help on recommendations would be great.
grunter375

Postby JohnRichards » 12 November 2013, 16:38

Without much understanding of what you really require, have you looked at the "SSA"/ "RACK" units or considered using "Live Mobile".
John
JohnRichards

Postby grunter375 » 13 November 2013, 08:22

thanks for the reply John,

i have a room which will have 4 x Chaveu Qspot 460 and wish to have a scene/chase recaller on a wall panel to recall well mostly 4 x chases (more with the IR remote) that i can/will setup via sweet light software, and be able to go back to site to upload new scenes/chase when the client requires them.

Problem is i am in Australia and cannot get the "SWEETLIGHT REMOTE" here, i do believe it has been rebadged as another brand but again not sure if its available here in Australia or what its been rebadged as.
An i need to buy something fast they open to the public in 3 weeks.

Here is the killer,

1. the client/end user has no idea how to operate a desk nor will they want to as 20+ different people will use this room on a weekly basis.
2. Need to put a simple wall plate within the room as all the audio visual equipment is in a locked room away from the operating room with lights installed.
3. It would be great to have sound activation (not a deal breaker but would be great) for lights to run with the music beat, plenty of bass in the room have big subs running.
4. Cannot have a PC running this as other people that do have access to the rack will play with it, we have lots of these types of setups with just audio in them and they always try to play the apprentice sound engineer (seen it heaps).
5. The end users are completely dumb when it comes to this type of stuff and struggle to even learn what the blackout button does.
grunter375

Return to Remote