Problem with standalone calendar [fixed]

usb to dmx - internal calendar - remote controller sensor (2009 - 2019)

Problem with standalone calendar [fixed]

Postby 24carrot » 19 October 2011, 20:38

Please can someone help. I'm attempting to set up the Sweetlight remote to run some lighting in a themed restaurant. I need the lighting to change through three phases during an 8 hour period. I'm using it with slimline RGBA LED parcans.
24carrot

Re: How to use calendar function

Postby 24carrot » 19 October 2011, 22:11

24carrot wrote:Please can someone help. I'm attempting to set up the Sweetlight remote to run some lighting in a themed restaurant. I need the lighting to change through three phases during an 8 hour period. I'm using it with slimline RGBA LED parcans.

When Iset the calendar it will ony come on when i press the remote and then it goes off on the timer as set, but this will only work when it is connected to the computer and not in stand alone mode. Also, if I press 'delete loaded data to the interface' it says it has deleted it but when I press the IR remote the data is still there. All this works only when connected to the computer and not in stand a lone. If I disconnect from the computer then not even the IR remote light comes on on the interface box and it will play no scenes at all - please help I'm having real trouble with this software.
24carrot

Postby support » 20 October 2011, 07:34

You can send us your lightshow ; we will check that.
You can also send us the interface serial number in private message ; so we could check with same firmware.
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Postby aldholland » 20 October 2011, 08:38

Here same problem so what is the solution, I'm working in a MAC with the latest software. One of my customers also had the calendar problem so please post the solution :)
aldholland

Postby support » 20 October 2011, 17:55

We found a bug, when specifying an exact year, in standalone calendar
The fix is available here: http://download.thelightingcontroller.com/software/V6/, in "fix_for_MacOS.zip" or "fix_for_Windows.zip".
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Return to Remote