3D Pan Reverse

graphic representation in 3 dimensions

3D Pan Reverse

Postby timobeus » 03 November 2018, 14:22

Hi There,

I'm trying to revers PAN only in 3DView. My Right Moving Head is the same on the screen as real, but my left one has a opposite PAN. So if I move my MH to the left in real, it goes to the right in 3DView.
If I Reverse the PAN in Editor-> Fixtures, it happens as well in 3DView as in DMX. So same result. If I go to "Edit Fixture", and go to View, I can only Reverse the Dimmer Channel and the Iris Channel, but that don't do the trick.
All the topics on this forum regarding this topic have an older version with bottoms that I can't seem to find anymore. I'm using the newest version -which is great btw-.

Thanks in advance!
timobeus

Re: 3D Pan Reverse

Postby support » 03 November 2018, 17:36

Please post the personality file of this fixture.
We will check it.
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Postby timobeus » 03 November 2018, 18:03

Hi There, Thanks for the quick response. I probably did something wrong with uploading, cause can't see the file appear when I upload, so I have put the file in https://we.tl/t-3xSsY78Zyh. I have uploaded my whole Lightshow, cause I doubt if the problem is in a single fixture, cause both my Movingheads have the same problem.
I'm kind of looking for the button "Reverse PAN in 3dView only" or something like that. If I remember correctly -and read the forum- it should be there (or use to be there) somewhere.
The problem is in the second Phantom (ch. 112-126) and in the first Arya (ch 193-205).

Thank you very much!
timobeus

Postby support » 04 November 2018, 17:45

We do not see any problem with these parameters.
Please post screenshots or a video, for more understanding.
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Return to 3DView