idea for making it easy to do dmx sound to light shows

create lighting scenes

idea for making it easy to do dmx sound to light shows

Postby dj106fm » 07 September 2013, 00:32

could you please add a button which allows you to set the time of each individual part of a scene
the idea would be that when you press the button a new part is added but it also adds the time difference between the last part and this part for instants
if i press the button at 3 seconds it save that part and sets the time as 3 seconds and the say i click it again at 5 seconds it would set that part as 2 seconds

the main reason for the button would be so that you play the song in the background and click the button a key parts of the song as i do alot of sound to light show and making the exactly in time is not the easiest of things to do

thanks dj106fm
dj106fm

Re: idea for making it easy to do dmx sound to light shows

Postby support » 07 September 2013, 17:07

You can also do this:
- you create several "small" scenes.
- you create a timeline, and you use the function "add yellow mark" (crtl + m), to add marks on the fly, while playing the audio file.
- you put the scenes at the yellow marks
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Re: idea for making it easy to do dmx sound to light shows

Postby dj106fm » 07 September 2013, 19:06

support wrote:You can also do this:
- you create several "small" scenes.
- you create a timeline, and you use the function "add yellow mark" (crtl + m), to add marks on the fly, while playing the audio file.
- you put the scenes at the yellow marks

you see i need show that i can recall quickly i see that taking more time and more effort because atm i have all the scence load up in the live window and i click witch on i need
dj106fm

Return to Editor