How much power do I need?

post here topics for Mac OS only

Re: How much power do I need?

Postby bshoc » 17 April 2015, 05:40

Thanks for bringing this up, I would also like to know the answer to this question as well
bshoc

Re: Removing ScreenControl menu bar Vs Mac Menu bar?

Postby bshoc » 28 April 2015, 04:51

Falcon6fd wrote:Okay so I have done the "right click" on the screen control window to set the parameters for full screen and included the options to remove the gray screen control menu bar at the top. My issue now is that the Mac OS menu bar still appears on the screen control window. So you can see my desktop menu bar with the File, edit, view, clock, etc. I have no idea how to hide that from coming out on the screen control window when projecting out in full screen.

What i've found so far is that when I open other programs (safai, garageband, iMovie, etc.) and go into full screen the mac menu bar automatically disappears. When you slide the mouse cursor to the top of the screen the mac menu bar reappears for what ever program it is that you are currently using. Although, when I open SX and go into full screen my mac menu bar stays at the top of my screen and that includes when putting the ScreenControl window in full screen as well.

I've found a few youtube videos, but they maneuver into areas (file folders) in the programing files to alter and/or add text commands. I'm not a computer wizard so there is no way i'm gonna try that. So according to several videos on this matter I figure SX is one of many programs that my not have that feature that auto removes the mac menu bar (and allows it to reappear when you slide mouse to top of screen). At this point I'm just curious if there's something I'm missing or not aware of? Or is this something that will need to be written into the program itself? Either way can you please help me find a solution.

Thanks

Just bringing this back up again. Could you tell us how to fix this? Thank you
bshoc

Re: How much power do I need?

Postby support » 28 April 2015, 21:51

It works as expected under Windows, but for an unknown reason, MacOS forces this bar on screen.
We are presently not able to block MacOS which forces this bar.
Sorry for this.
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Previous

Return to Mac OS